Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Two Ruffians NEW! 'Small Prints'








It's constant around here at the moment, which is great, but I'd love a sack full of money
for a little holiday. These are my new A6 'Small Prints' they're hand printed by me, with a little love, but not as much as most people! I say I print with a twinkle in my eye and a sense of devilment!!!


I got an email the other day which described me as a creative entrepreneur which made me really happy. Seriously, I've been up all night adding and designing the new pages on my website. Yesterday I printed and took photos for the web, amongst other things. Ideas and my work don't just happen by magic, so it's nice to think that I'm being observed in a positive way.


I hope you like my new prints.


Until Next time....

No comments: