Friday, February 3, 2012

Two Ruffians are teaching. Silence in Class!!

Back in November I was asked by the lovely girls at Harvest Textiles to be their artist in residence and teach a weekend workshop in the Harvest Workroom. It was a huge success and I loved teach something I'd taught myself. It was very rewarding.


As a result of the this experience and from be asked by customers I've set up my own small screen printing workshops called 'Mobile Print Workshops' where I teach a small group of up to 4 people the basics of screen printing from their home. I come to you. Easy! check out my website for details.


Here are some photos from my time at the Harvest Workroom. Check out the printed storage cubes that the girls made. Some had never screen printed before. Brilliant!












No comments: